Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First was a 1996 Dodge Neon for four years and next my 2000 Dodge Neon. Her next journey is The Frederick County Public Schools Career and Technology Center. She is now a teaching tool. It's been an awesome 13 years and over 235,000 plus miles. The best car I have ever owned so far. Gonna miss her.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,683 Posts
To post a pic you need to upload the picture to a site such as photobucket, then using the "image" icon, link the pic to the thread. You cannot just copy and paste.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doug D said:
To post a pic you need to upload the picture to a site such as photobucket, then using the "image" icon, link the pic to the thread. You cannot just copy and paste.
It says I am not allowed to use that image link on this thread. I copied the link from photobucket, then clicked the image icon on allpar and pasted it. Was that wrong? Whats the exact detailed procedure. No other forums I am on have this problem.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,683 Posts
Don't use the "image" link from photobucket that has the

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doug D said:
Don't use the "image" link from photobucket that has the before & after the file name. Copy the "direct" link and paste it after clicking on the image icon here in the forums.

[/QUOTE]Thank you. I have never had to use that and had to figure it out. Thanks for the help. Its posted now.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,683 Posts
Glad to help.

Nice looking Neon. My 2nd daughter had a 2005 Neon SXT until a numbskull with a pickup pulled out in front of her. She only had 6 months payments left. Figures. She bought it new after graduating HS. She now has a 2005 Scion. I don't know why - she really did like her Neon. Though I'll never understand why it had power front windows and crank windows in the rear.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doug D said:
Glad to help.

Nice looking Neon. My 2nd daughter had a 2005 Neon SXT until a numbskull with a pickup pulled out in front of her. She only had 6 months payments left. Figures. She bought it new after graduating HS. She now has a 2005 Scion. I don't know why - she really did like her Neon. Though I'll never understand why it had power front windows and crank windows in the rear.
Yeah, that was a Neon trait for some reason. LOL Oh well, just something else to make the Neon unique.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts