Allpar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this car just about 3 years. We have four garage slots and eight cars to park. I think it's time for something to go if I can get a decent price for it. So, testing the market for a 2-door wagon. Car would come with all extra parts including a driver door, complete NOS Sport Tone stainless trim set, lenses, gauges. It's at the point where I need to commit to either get serious about paint and body, just leave it as it is, or let it go and let someone else enjoy it for a while. Plenty of photos and details at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=63722&..
Starting on a '55 Plymouth Plaza Suburban (at https://www.allpar.com/forums/threads/starting-on-a-55-plymouth-plaza-suburban.166348/ )

Highlights are 12V conversion with Delco alternator, completely rewired, new carpet, new seat covers, new headliner, new door panels, front disk brake conversion, new rear brakes, new driver floor, new passenger rocker panel, NOS tailgate painted and installed, new tires, new clutch/brake/gas pedals

Car has a '53 flathead six and 3-speed manual

Asking $15,000 U.S.

Car is just outside Frederick, MD

·
Super Moderator
13,936 Posts
Wow. And you've done most of the hard work on getting it safe/roadworthy.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have to sell it, so the updates may not be done. If I don't get a good offer by then, I might put it in the Chrysler Carlisle car corral. Insurance is cheap and, because it's more than 60 years old, I never have to pay registration again. Even though it's covered, I just hate to park it outside. I would rather move it along to another good home.

·
Super Moderator
13,936 Posts
I don't have to sell it, so the updates may not be done. If I don't get a good offer by then, I might put it in the Chrysler Carlisle car corral. Insurance is cheap and, because it's more than 60 years old, I never have to pay registration again. Even though it's covered, I just hate to park it outside. I would rather move it along to another good home.
You wagon has that certain cool factor about it.............and, that car looks good in baby blue. :)

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
Congratulations? At least it APPEARS to have gone to another Mopar lover. I hope he realizes what a great deal he got.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts