Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1963 convertible. The title says it is a dodge. The body emblems say it is a valiant signet. It has horse head badges on the grill and trunk lid. I have never seen anything like it, and can't find any info. What kind of car is this? Thanks, Chuck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
peterjon1 said:
I would like to see a picture of the car.
Ok, I am new to this site, and have not posted a picture. I will try to get it done today or tomorrow. Thanks for your interest. I have looked everywhere I know to look, and I think this car must be a mid year, a prototype, or something. The 1963 darts have a different grill. This 220 signet convertible (That says valiant and has a dodge title) doesn't say dart anywhere on it. So....anyway, thanks. Chuck

peterjon1 said:
I would like to see a picture of the car.
Ok, I am new to this site, and have not posted a picture. I will try to get it done today or tomorrow. Thanks for your interest. I have looked everywhere I know to look, and I think this car must be a mid year, a prototype, or something. The 1963 darts have a different grill. This 220 signet convertible (That says valiant and has a dodge title) doesn't say dart anywhere on it. So....anyway, thanks. Chuck

Read more at: http://www.allpar.com/forums/topic/147747-1963-dart-or-valiant/
Text copyright © Allpar, LLC, publishers of the massive Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and other Mopar site allpar.com

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'm just wondering if it could maybe be a Canadian or even Mexican car? Like the Dodge Intrepids were Chrysler Intrepids in Canada.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'm pretty sure that someone swapped some parts around. If it were a Dodge, it would have the Fratzog emblems. No cars had the rams head ornamentation then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a front pic of the Dart I am asking about. It has the same horsehead on the trunk lid. I haven't seen any emblems like this before. Title says it is a 1963 Dart. Hope to hear from someone about this car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts