Allpar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1963 valiant convertible that I am parting out. car was in the middle of prepping for rebuild and that stopped so there is no paint on the body. Most trim has been taken off already. Decent front quarters and doors. Believe it is a 170 that I am told ran as recently as 3 years ago but was not started since project just ended.

I never did this before but think the best way to handle this is to have you reply to me if you have specific parts you are looking for and I can take that part off.

I also have a hood from a 64-66 I believe. I know that the hood changed in the front in 64 and this looks like that. Have trunk lid too that is probably also 64-66.

Thanks

Jerry

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I assumed that there would not be a market for the whole car in the shape it is in. I would also think I could make more money in selling the good pieces. I own a 63 val convert in great condition that I am still paying off LOL. Thanks

·
Banned
3,817 Posts
I guess I assumed that there would not be a market for the whole car in the shape it is in. I would also think I could make more money in selling the good pieces. I own a 63 val convert in great condition that I am still paying off LOL. Thanks
Pictures would really help and at least you don't have stuff sitting around .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.