1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
20,080 Posts
Appears someone had been doing work to her, look at the rims alone. It would be a shame to see this beauty disappear as a pile of scrap, hope she goes into the "sell" yard instead of a heap. I have no idea where this place is, but someone needs to save her. She is actually pretty nice looking as far as design and style goes, and rust is not something to stop a person from fixing the problem areas if any, and a 413 and pushbutton transmission to boot.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Unless the owner/manager is a total idiot, this car will hopefully be listed for sale on the local Craigslist. Or perhaps someone will see it and buy it.

When I was a kid in the 70's and 80's, my dad would buy cars out of the wrecking yard and fix them up and resale them -- classic cars, transportation specials, etc.. My older brother's first car was a 1979 Plymouth Champ (Mitsubishi made -- same as a Dodge Colt) bought out of a junkyard for $300 in '86. All it needed was a carb rebuild, tuneup, fuel lines, battery, and some tires. Ran perfect after that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts