Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy it."
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really do not want to, but, I am forced to sell my Hotrod project. My 67 Fury III 4 door hardtop is for sale. It is a 4 door hardtop, an origanol 383 HP 4 barrel carb car. The motor is long gone, has the rest of the driveline is intact. Has been sitting in a garage since I got her 18 years ago. White in color with bronze interior, automatic, p/drum brakes, p/s, flow through ventilation(still has duct tubes in trunk),2 watt am radio. She is sitting on 15X7 cop wheels w/cop caps. Car is a basket case and needs more attention than I can give her. The floor boards are super clean, only scale rust, trunk the same condition, needs r/side lower 1/4, left side 1/2 quarter, bith front fenders, did find a NOS front fender near me, will give you the mans card. Has no title, the only draw back,but should not detur anyone from buying her. I am asking $1,000.00, remember money talks everyone else walks.
can be reached AFTER 4PM at 412-four 45- four 7 6 nine or email me at furyman 6 7 at verizon dot net. I can text pics to you.

thank you

Tom D.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Congratulations. I hope it went to a good home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts