Allpar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
It was an expensive lesson learned. I'm just hoping the thing works. I may wind up having to send it to someone else to ensure it's correct. When I contacted her around the beginning of January 2018 and asked if she could get it done over the winter. It tooks months after she assured me she could to get her to respond to an email (she had my motor by this point). Eventually, I was assured she'd finish it up over Memorial Day weekend. It finally showed up just before Christmas. Very disappointed with the lack of communication. After hearing from others who've used her, I'm afraid the motor might be full of glass beads. I guess I'll have to plug the harness into it and see if it works.
Wow, sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I also decided to install a new radio in my last uncut dash bezel. That's a tedious chore on this car. Mostly because the same shop that screwed up my vacuum harness installed the radio that was in it and had used half a pound of zip ties on its harness. Even with the cluster out, it still took what felt like forever to get the radio free.
View attachment 23807 View attachment 23809 View attachment 23811 View attachment 23813
That is nice there is a radio option that looks factory!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Windshield frame and drip rail I've already paid another shop to cut out and replace. Amazing the damage a vinyl top does. This is going to be one expensive paint job.
View attachment 31027 View attachment 31029
Wow, this has me dreading the repair on my Valiant. I have some Rust bubbles under the vinyl top, so i am imagining there is much more that i cant see.:(

I wonder if there is a way to prevent this from happening?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Reactions: dodgeismycar

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I am very impressed with this body shop! This charger is going to be better than new!

Reactions: Doug D
1 - 20 of 28 Posts