A rust "repair" by my previous body shop redone. It's a shame, but absolutely nothing the other shop did has proven salvageable. It's all had to be redone. I'm still unsure if they were incompetent or intentionally screwing me over.
Feathering in the AMD full quarter is going well. I'm very happy I had the drip rails shaved. Also a close up of a "repair" done by the previous shop that was cut out and replaced. It's the back side of the lower front fender patch. This car has not been driven in the rain since it was last painted and has only been washed maybe three times. When a shop doesn't give a #$%^, it shows.
Today, I started putting the dash back together. Since I didn't take it apart, it'll take me a while to get it back together. I don't even know that I have all the parts. I bought a Classic Dash gauge cluster. However, I am not happy with the fit and will likely just eat the cost of it and go back to the factory cluster.
Dash is coming along. Decided on the original cluster and an antiqueautomobileradio.com radio. It's a Bluetooth unit that fits exactly in the original location. An aftermarket part that fits, who knew such a thing existed.
The American Autowire update wiring harness I'm using has no provision for the concealed headlamp doors. Today, I unwrapped the dash harness that came out of the car to separate out the blue/yellow and black/red wire pair that carry the open/close signal from the relay to the motor.