Allpar Forums banner
241 - 260 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi Limited, 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 Laredo, 2017 Jeep Wrangler
1,188 Posts
I bet Nick of Nick's garage would love it!

·
Banned
2,066 Posts
It's Stryker Purple used on a small number of Vipers from '15 to '17. The color is shifted way off in the video and most photos because of florescent lights.
And it looks like one of those colors that will be completely different at night :cool:

Reactions: chuzz

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
The color is just beautiful!

·
Banned
2,066 Posts
I am having a nervous breakdown waiting on this. So far it is excellent but completion is only cure.
Wait until you hear the next chapter, when he does get it finished, he'll probably be one of those that will sell it and then find another project vehicle to satisfy his urges of always wanting to keep busy doing something. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 3.6 Crew
6,371 Posts
Wait until you hear the next chapter, when he does get it finished, he'll probably be one of those that will sell it and then find another project vehicle to satisfy his urges of always wanting to keep busy doing something. :ROFLMAO:
I saw his response and it has become a major part of his life. It will take a major change in his circumstances to pry the key from his dead hand.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
I was away last week and my painter's away most of this week. I may not see it until Friday. Now I have to figure out how to make time to wire it at his shop.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Oh my, that looks soo smooth! better than glass!

241 - 260 of 295 Posts