Allpar Forums banner
301 - 320 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Man, that's beautiful. Any way you can post a sound clip of the engine and exhaust? I know I'm not the only one that wants to hear that bad boy running.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Have you checked the ballast resistor? I know it's probably a stupid suggestion, but you can try bypassing it and running a hot wire from the positive post on the battery to the positive post on the coil and then jumping the starter relay to crank it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
Have you checked the ballast resistor? I know it's probably a stupid suggestion, but you can try bypassing it and running a hot wire from the positive post on the battery to the positive post on the coil and then jumping the starter relay to crank it.
I am running an HEI distributor so there is no ballast. Even if I wasn't, the ballast would be bypassed with the key turned to start.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
I got the inside of the trunk finished. I found some carpet underlay and cut a piece to fit the package shelf, glued it on, and installed the shelf. Now, I'm not sure the order of how it's supposed to be assembled. I have the interior quarter trim on top of the package shelf but I'm wondering if it should go under.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread
Vehicle Window Car Hood Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I got the inside of the trunk finished. I found some carpet underlay and cut a piece to fit the package shelf, glued it on, and installed the shelf. Now, I'm not sure the order of how it's supposed to be assembled. I have the interior quarter trim on top of the package shelf but I'm wondering if it should go under.
I bet that guy from Graveyard Carz would know off the top of his head.

RwP

·
Super Moderator
40,008 Posts
For as long as they've been in the spotlight, I don't recall seeing any Graveyard Carz/Mark Worman cars getting top awards at Mopar OEM judging.
Have they and I just missed it?

·
Super Moderator
40,008 Posts
I think from what I've seen on other Mopars, the trim goes on top the package shelf panel.
I say that, but I've never checked inside a Charger of this vintage though.

Reactions: chuzz
301 - 320 of 366 Posts