Allpar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all figured I would say hi and give you a few shots of my wagon 31k original miles 360 posi factory car with a fresh rebuild front to back mechanically, just looks like heck

wont let me post pics for some dang reason

·
Super Moderator
13,926 Posts
I tried to get your pics to come up but no luck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have pics in my computer of it but this forum wants url's and i have jpegs. I am not even sure how to change it over to link them in every other forum i use has an advanced section that lets you upload from your files and this forum doesnt http://i1088.photobu...20307104316.jpg
http://i1088.photobu...20307121038.jpg
I finlly got a couple up i loaded them to my photobucket album, I will try this sunday to get some more, including interior, the dash and even wheel havent got a single crack in em, car is just hit 32k miles

·
Super Moderator
13,926 Posts
What you need to use as your source is your Photobucket picture account. Then link the URL's using the 'image' icon here from it to this site. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure where to get the url to link i hit the share under the pic and it shows for forums, i look and it has viewable thumbnail and fullsize i copy and paste it where this forum has url and it says no url is here. I tried 3 times to cut and paste the url and it wont appear where did you get the url? I tried to click the pic and copy the link and it said i am not allowed to use that link on this site

[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well anyway those are the pics not sure how to do it but you got em for me thanks again

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got a new dual exhaust put on from the headers back the other day it exits before the rear tires and is 2 and a half inch. Very clean work by the guy at Daves Muffler on Pleasant street in Fall River, but no sooner I get the car back the headers start leaking from the fron flanges, they are older hooker super comp long tubes and man I am dreading replacing the header gaskets, they are only 600 milers made of soft silver puff, supposed to never leak... never heard that, The engine has 600 miles since a cmplete rebuild but the demon jr 725 carb is bowing up as well, it runs so rich my clothes smeel like fuel and exhaust from running it, I am ready to light a match lol

·
Super Moderator
13,926 Posts
It sounds like you have waaaay too much carburetor for that 360. I'm assuming it's pretty close to stock?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope it has keith black 10 and half to one compression flat tops with reliefs and a purple shaft cam new springs high volume pump, the orange box, its brand new and was fine now its right on its face, the timing is the same, no vacuum leaks present the power booster works fine for brakes, it idles at 1100 to 1200 and around 900 in gear to stay running, surges at idle and driving, its almost like something is stuck, the bowls look half full through the site glasses nd no matter where i put the mixture screws for air fuel it runs the exact same, it should change a little.i sent the tech support the issue but havent heard back its strange i drove the thing 30 miles one night and it was fine and then started heading down hill fast.

the tech just emailed me saying it wounds like a blown power valve or split power valve gasket . I had holleys that blew the power valve and never did this/

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the Demons air bleeds were not really drilled by the factory...real nice, I swapped it for an Edelbrock and the thing is like an ape, I put some remflex gaskets on the headers and they are tight as a drum, for anyone thinking of using these, they are top notch and seal as advertised, wagon is a real screamer now

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got quick video of the mad wagon so here she is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts