Allpar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1978 Plymouth Volare Petty Street Kit Car. The car is 95% original with 34599 original miles. One of 247 made, 1 of 9 with bucket seats and center console shifter.
Car has power steering, power brakes, front disc brakes, am/fm 8 track (works but not great) and two speed wipers.
Original, numbers matching drive train. I pulled the radiator and had it taken apart and "rodded". The gauges can be taken out real easy - no holes. Car has had 1 repaint and is all original except for paint, rear shelf speakers, new rubber parts I put on, tires, trunk paint and a couple of hose clamps. Needs new oil pan gasket (leaks) and drivers butt pad recovered. If I think of anything else I'll edit the add. No low ballers please - I will listen to offers though. If there are specific pictures you would like please ask and I will send them. Car is in Tomball, Texas 77377
YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE - Search the internet for "1978 plymouth street kit car" and learn about how rare this car is.
Also I saved all the original parts I took off if they are wanted.
Email for pics to: rsrogersnt[at]netscape.net
Thanks for looking

1 - 2 of 2 Posts