Allpar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a homemade model of a 1979 Dodge Magnum that I built a few years ago. As I young man of 27 in 1979, I saw a new Dodge Magnum in these colors in a Dodge dealer's showroom. There I stood with empty pockets.

More photos of this model are visible on a forum called Cardboard Model Car Showcase.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please excuse my typo on the title of my topic. I tried to correct it using the "edit" function, but that doesn't allow retyping the title. If an admin can fix that, please do, and thank you.

·
Super Moderator
36,945 Posts
Please excuse my typo on the title of my topic. I tried to correct it using the "edit" function, but that doesn't allow retyping the title. If an admin can fix that, please do, and thank you.
I have fixed it for you. It's a shame the Magnum and it's related siblings (Cordoba and Charger SE) were ignored in the promos plastic model car markets back then.

You found a very creative way around that.

·
Registered
771 Posts
That's pretty cool, actually.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't been here for a while. Thank you for fixing my typo, and for the kind comments regarding my model. I've always liked the Cordobas, also.

·
Registered
106 Posts
That is very cool!

·
Registered
86 Posts
valiant67 said:
I have fixed it for you. It's a shame the Magnum and it's related siblings (Cordoba and Charger SE) were ignored in the promos plastic model car markets back then.

You found a very creative way around that.
I know it is not as big as a promo but Majorette did make a 1979 Dodge Magnum diecast car . I know becasue I had one and wish still had it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts