Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi--I have been having some difficulty in determining how many 1982 LeBaron convertibles were produced with the Mark Cross leather package. I have seen a number of 9780 Medallion LeBarons--does anyone know if all Medallion models had the Mark Cross package? Based on an article on Allpar.com, there were only 3000+ convertibles listed as base models. Does anyone know how to contact Chrysler for precise numbers? I have a very early 82 LeBaron Medallion with Mark Cross leather with 47,000 miles--it was built on January 22, 1982 in St. Louis. According to a 1983 NADA guide, the convertibles weren't begun until January of 82. They were then shipped to Cars & Concepts for remodeling into convertibles. Thanks for any help,
Ray Pompilio, Ithaca, NY
(raypomp)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I'm seeing the Mark Cross as a $861 option on the convertibles. The convertible cost $13,998 from the factory, with a ship weight of 2615 pounds. You'll probably have difficulty finding total Mark Cross information from anywhere, and you'll almost certainly not get much from Chrysler. Worth a shot, but I wouldn't expect much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi--thanks for your post. My NADA guide book shows the Mark Cross package as standard on the C55 Medallion convertible. It also shows the extra $800+ you mentioned for the base models. My guess is I'll probably not get any further on this quest, but I'll keep trying. Thaks again,
Ray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts