Allpar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,009 Posts
Fitting is the least of your worries. You’ve got to include engine and transmission computers and wiring to make that work.

While still not a simple swap, a 3.0 with the 3 speed automatic would be much easier if you have to have a V6. A turbo 2.2 or 2.5 is the easiest, still some work though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fitting is the least of your worries. You’ve got to include engine and transmission computers and wiring to make that work.

While still not a simple swap, a 3.0 with the 3 speed automatic would be much easier if you have to have a V6. A turbo 2.2 or 2.5 is the easiest, still some work though.
Thanks again. Guess I’ll just putt around with my 2.2 carbureted. It runs well. Appreciate your advice. I would however have entire car as a doner. Computers and all.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I was (briefly) looking at one of those a couple years ago - came up for sale in the area in mint condition - cool car.
For a few brief moments I dreamed about doing a Tesla swap on it... Then I woke up realizing I don't have room for another toy LOL.
Tesla swap would be cool - but pricey.

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
23,671 Posts
Someone installed a longitudinal, mid-mount Hemi® in their "Outrage". Looks like fun!
A true "Scrampage".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts