Allpar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a low miles Aries that ran really well up until I parked it last summer. It has numerous newer parts including struts, battery, muffler, brakes, tires etc. I will try and post pictures and a better parts listing with dates, miles etc. hopefully tomorrow or in a few days. This is just to gauge interest at the moment.

1988 Dodge Aries LE 2dr sedan - made in Mexico
Great for a first car!
Runs and drives very well - I have owned it for the last 20,000 miles (approx miles on tires)
New Pioneer Stereo & front speakers - 11/16
New muffler & extension pipe 05/16
New front calipers, disks and pads - late 2015
New Battery & alternator & headlamps- 09/14
Front end alignment - 11/14
needs some minor repairs
Was in a fender bender as you can see by the different colors, but was repaired - no inner panel damage.
The rear window has recently been vandalized, but I have a 4dr window I was going to use to replace it. I have not had the time to cut it down yet though.
New front struts installed in 2019

Reactions: Devildodge

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
It would help to have pics, price and location. My wife had an 87 when we got married in 88, but we didn't really need it as I already had 4 vehicles. One of her sisters needed a car, so my wife let her have it and take over the payments. That heifer trashed that car in no time. Terrible driver.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gave it away

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The new owner still has not moved the vehicle if for some reason someone is even remotely interested.

These are some older photos before some of the repairs were done..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some more recent pics:

·
Administrator
1974 Plymouth Valiant - 2013 Dodge Dart - 2013 Chrysler 300C
37,470 Posts
Based on the license plate, the location appears to be somewhere in Wisconsin. Narrows it downa little.. .😉
Thanks, Brian. If it was a stick, I'd be a little tempted, but that's a LONG drive.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Brian. If it was a stick, I'd be a little tempted, but that's a LONG drive.
It is Wisconsin. Where are you located?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NJ. Quite a long drive. I'm really hoping for a stick though I might regret it while on parade duty.
Should not be too hard to convert an auto to stick, four on the floor will be much easier than three on the tree though. A trans, pedals and a few other odd pieces and your in business.

·
Administrator
1974 Plymouth Valiant - 2013 Dodge Dart - 2013 Chrysler 300C
37,470 Posts
Should not be too hard to convert an auto to stick, four on the floor will be much easier than three on the tree though. A trans, pedals and a few other odd pieces and your in business.
For you, maybe... for me it's an awful lot of work and probably more money than finding another one already so equipped.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts