Allpar Forums banner

1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z for Sale in Las Vegas

7K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Bobs88ShelbyZ 
#1 ·
Hello all,
I am selling my 1988 Shelby Z. It is located in Las Vegas, NV. It is rust free, runs good but puffs smoke a little. It is Silver in color and non T-Top. I have a Nevada title in my name for it. Asking $900.00.

Thanks,

Bob in Las Vegas

#4 ·
The shelby are awesome looking cars. It is too bad chrysler/dodge stopped making them. Wish they would bring them back.

#5 ·
These cars are worth going after. I bought my 84 Turbo Z in Alabama. I flew to Huntsville one-way for $150, plus hotel overnight, and drove it back home 2,000 miles via FL to MA. It was a good move for me.

#12 ·
My wife would...let's say...alter or remove basic body elements that I'd rather not lose. We already have 4 vehicles. But it would be nice.

#14 ·
PM (hesitantly, I probably shouldn't be considering it haha) sent!

#15 ·
So now the girlfriend wants me to keep it. So for now I will have to keep it. She wants to get it repainted, I was like, have at it! LOL. It still runs good but needs paint as the sun out here has killed it. Needs some work as it puffs a little smoke at times. Interior is still decent and it still talks to me (I installed an EVA (Electronic Voice Alert) in it out of a New Yorker a few years ago). She likes it now so we will see what happens. Have a Great New Year!

#16 ·
Best of Luck.
I still havent gotten the voice set up in mine yet.
Any pointers would be great (NEW TOPIC MAYBE)
I have 2 of the 12 voice boxes.
Is there a way to bench test these to see if they are good?

#17 ·
Glad to hear that you are deciding to keep the car! If you're ever looking to sell it at a later date, let me know! I'd love to have a rust-free Daytona for the summers,all of them up here are chewed through pretty bad by the road salt.

#18 ·
TJ,
I don't know of any way to bench test the EVA. I just wired it in according to the diagram and plugged it in. The car has alot of potential as it is rust free and complete. When she changes her mind I will let all know...

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.