Allpar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys I got a 1989 Chrysler TC by maserati for sale. It is the turbo 4 cylinder automatic transmission and only 38k original mileage. Clean blue Texas title. It does not run at the moment do not know what is wrong with it. However the paint and body are in great shape.
Asking 3k but will consider reasonable offers. Anyways figures I would give my Allpar brethren first shot at it. You can message me on here or email thanks ! [email protected]
20200727_141020.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: DC-93

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Nice looking car. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: Panterasr9

·
Got parts?
2,610 Posts
Sharp-looking car. It looks like one that I used to see in the Crestview area of Austin about 10 or so years ago. It was parked on Hardy Drive, just north of Richcreek. Never saw it being driven, but it was parked in different spots, so it apparently ran.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys it really is a cool looking car.
I am going to work on it this weekend try to get it running.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
You get it running, you probably won't want to sell it. LOL

Reactions: Panterasr9

·
Registered
389 Posts
There's a Red TC up the street on a used Car Lot in McKinney, Texas. I need to swing by and get some pictures and see what's the story.

Every time I hear about or see a TC reminds me of the great Ed Peters.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You get it running, you probably won't want to sell it. LOL
This is what my friend said !
Could be true. I would paint it a different color but I could definitely add it to the collection.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bonus comes with the car of course. Found this in the car today while cleaning it out! Original sales brochure, and complete owners manual with all parts and specifications. The motor trend 1990 guide is all mine though !
20200731_175711.jpg

Reactions: chuzz

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally got it home. Looks like a harness burnt out and melted the engine cover. Not too much damage though. Going to be fixing it today.
20200801_125457.jpg

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vehicle now runs and drives was an easy fix. Will be fine tuning it but is now listed at $4500.00 obo.

Reactions: chuzz
1 - 13 of 13 Posts