Allpar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've currently got the one pictured on the bottom and it's pretty much toast, just wondering if the one shown on top can take its place. As far as I can tell visually it looks fine and considering its from a 1990 Dynasty I believe it's good.

Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know there were Dynastys with the 3.0L from 1988-to 89, I honestly cant remember if I've ever seen one after that which is the only reason I'm concerned because I believe the interior changed a tad between those years.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright thanks guys, regardless of the fact I need to replace mine I actually prefer this style.

It matches the style of the radio system better and I never liked the chrome rectangular nobs the one I had posted has.

It's the little details like that. : )

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, slight update. The cable and rectangular plug are compatible with no problems but the vacuum port interface as mentioned before is different. The style I wanted has a row of little connector pegs (for lack of a better word) in a straight row, while the one pictured below has a rounded row of the pegs.

Was just wondering if:

1. the conversion of the vacuum cables is possible.

2. is it a difficult swap, i would imagine it wouldnt be.

3. Anyone had a spare cable or knew of a place to find one, a part number would also help a ton.

Thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.