Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
35,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an inexpensive but very well maintained mini. The good: good model tires with good tread, well taken care of, economical, seats have decent wear, nice burgundy velour interior. The bad: due to a fuel line leak this car has not been started for a while and the battery has run down. It's a 750 CCA battery as evidence the previous owner did not get cheep with parts. There are some other downsides. A/C was working when last run, but sometimes cut out, so I suspect it's just a little low on R22 but doesn't have a serious leak. There are a few body dings and two missing hubcaps. Also, it's the 2.5 engine with automatic.

I'm volunteering to represent the owner so questions go through me. I have pics. Here's one of the underside...
IMG_0610.JPG

Miles

IMG_0588.JPG

And interior

IMG_0585.JPG

I don't know why they put on seat covers. The single rear seat looks good. This was a very nice minivan, basically like the first gen but with many refinements. It was still quite competitive when it was replaced by the '96 - indeed, they had to work hard to make the completely new '96 beat the '91-95 series!

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Where is it Dave and can you fit a full sheet of 4x8 plywood in the back of it and close the tail gate? I could use a cheap van.

·
Super Moderator
36,924 Posts
Where is it Dave and can you fit a full sheet of 4x8 plywood in the back of it and close the tail gate? I could use a cheap van.
It has to be a Grand to fit a full sheet of plywood. This one doesn't look like a Grand, just a normal Caravan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts