Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just bought an awd 1994 t&c and mice chewed through the fuel pump harness and all the vacuum lines that go to the fuel pump/ purge solenoid/rear diff/ and the vacuum canister by the fuel tank. Can anybody help me with a diagram/picture of the vacuum lines. I tried a certified chrysler service shop and they were no help to me, they didnt even have a diagram on their computers or anything... someone please help it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I just looked at that and it is not specific enough to see the routing on the underside by the gas tank, i also have a haynes manual but that just shows me the same diagram that is under the hood.. im assuming the lines engage the back wheels for awd thru vacuum. Unforfanately i cannot find anything helpful online, so hopefully i can find someone that has one locally that has one i could look at or someone who could take a picture of theirs and post it on here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where would i be able to get access to one of those? I got a buddy with access to alldata and he printed some diagrams for me but unfortunately those were not specific enough either

·
Super Moderator
21,351 Posts
1994 is really too old for good Alldata information or even good Chrysler dealership help.
You might try calling around some local main public libraries to see if they have service manuals in the backroom or 'stacks'. I would be surprised if a service manual this old would still be found on the shelf.
Some automobile service reference books can't be taken out, but you may make copies of the pages that you need.

·
Super Moderator
36,916 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts