Allpar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 3.6 Crew
6,996 Posts
I pulled mine out the front easily AFTER raising the front end enough that the lift had room to raise without hitting the body. Left granny on and let it ride on my creeper until it was out enough to lift higher. Went in and out easily. Front is easy to remove.

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 3.6 Crew
6,996 Posts
Did George Washington wait for 3 days of warmish days to cross the Delaware ? Throw on some long johns and an extra pair of socks and get this done, you are keeping us in suspense !
Dear old George didn't have to grow the boat himself. Give the man a break.

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 3.6 Crew
6,996 Posts
That's the problem with the internet, it never crossed my mind that would have been taken for anything other than a joke. The man is doing a fantastic job with the van and the thread the last thing would want to do is ruin that. I completely apologize if that was taken any other way.
My reply was also meant to be taken lightly.

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 3.6 Crew
6,996 Posts
Plenty of them in yards down here, depending on what you're looking for. At least for now, but I'm sure there will be fewer as time passes.

That happened to Vanagons. Used to see them all the time in yards but not anymore.
Anything stays in the yard as long as the market demands parts. Once demand drops, ROI says to scrap them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts