Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday under the darkness of night I was moving a spare frame I own. So I could set it behind my barn and make room for my '94 Shadow ES to finally set in doors out of the cold.

The tire I was using to cushion between the '57 Chevy frame and the front of my dad's '94 Dakota flipped out, the frame climbed over the front bumper and heavily damaged the grille & front bumper of my dad's 68,000 mile truck.

Is there an online site that sells Mopar replacement parts? Is one site better to deal with then say another?

I really feel bad for damaging the truck and out like to get it repaired asap. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,074 Posts
Sorry to hear about the truck, but you are in luck, the parts are the same from 1987 to 1996 with minor exception, those are the front nose of the extended front end for the V8 installation, which is 1990 (or 89), so lots to chose from. Look for a collision wholesale store near you, tons of parts available and very reasonably priced. What all got damaged? Grille, hopefully not as far back as the radiator or fan/shroud.

·
Super Moderator
36,921 Posts
The front end was re-styled in 1991, so other than the fenders you'll want 1991 and up. There are lots of aftermarket parts available, but the aftermarket grills may not have the DODGE lettering.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a few on ebay. One looks close to the original grille.

My local dealership says the grilles are no longer available from Mopar.

I also tried Auto Anything. They can only supply a billet grille. No real interested in that one since my father prefers his stuff original. Like the '41 and '49 Dodge pickups he owns.

Tried one local salvage yard this moring but they say they have nothing in stock.

Guess it's ebay.

Thanks very much for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts