Allpar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stratus has a few problems, prndl,tach,speedo,fuel,temp gauges are not working. Checked both fuses the one under the hood was blown replaced it and still have the same problem..I had a code check and it came up with no CCd message from TCM code P1698.I disconected the battery for 15 min. but still no help.One more thing the trans isnt shifting out of first I think that might be because the speedo isnt registering.A little help would sure be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for using the report button. I realised my mistake after sending it.The odometer check came up with no go none of the guages move when I try to start the car. The fuse was the ign. fuse under the hood and it only blew that one time.Do you think that the cluster might be bad?All the lights light up and the normal lights come on when I try to start the car. Thank you for trying Ill be waiting for more suggestions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.