Allpar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday and Tuesday of this week we will be honoring EP(employee pricing ) on every instock Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Ram. (sorry no Vipers included on this deal)

This is something we have NEVER offered before (without manufacture backing) But we are on track to have our best New car month in over a decade and to close this month strong we are GIVING THEM AWAY!!!!!

We want to sell 20 more cars!!!! once the hit that number its over, So if you are on the East coast and want to take advantage of a GREAT deal contact me ASAP. I can do 95% of the deal via the internet. http://www.sportchryslerjeepdodge.com/index.htm

Allpar members have privileges :thumbsup:

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland..... http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4RJFCG7EC232696
MSRP $47,190
Invoice Price.... $44,963
EP price $42,790 less trade and rebates

how about a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4BJWFG7EL127198

MSRP $43,310
Invoice $40,480
EP Price $38,531

2013 Dodge Avenger SE V6!!!
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C3CDZAG4DN750581
MSRP $22,580
Invoice $22,108
EP Price $21,078 less $3000 rebate or $500 and 0%financing for upto 60 months!!!!!!
as low as $18,078 (that's for a V6)

For a quote call me or PM me this is only for 2 days........
Don't forget to mention you are an ALLPAR member!!!

484-751-7295

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Dave said:
Editorial aside: the dealership is in Pennsylvania.
Norristown, PA, near the King of Prussia Mall. Bring the family!

Seriously, I have purchased from CJDSalespro and he is a true professional. He will bend over backwards to get what YOU want, not what he wants to sell. (yes, this particular program is for what is in-stock) but he will find you the vehicle you want and make sure you love the entire process!

If you are close enough and are looking to buy, ask for Dennis at Sport Chrysler Dodge Jeep!

Allpar Member Endorsement!

·
Administrator
35,285 Posts
I will happily endorse both CJDSalesPro, Dom Pike, and JRS200x as true sales professionals. I have only met one of them in person, at his dealership, but when I was car shopping I leaned on all three in sequence, for information which wasn’t secret but which my own dealership salesman appeared incapable of gathering up. (Options and MSRP pricing info mainly — again, nothing secret.) I would be very happy to buy a car from any of them if I could... the only reason I did not, other than the distance to King of Prussia from where I live, (much less Virginia or Ontario), was the superb service I always get from Teterboro Chrysler. (Service. Not sales support.)

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Damn, great deals!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Erik Latranyi said:

Seriously, I have purchased from CJDSalespro and he is a true professional. He will bend over backwards to get what YOU want, not what he wants to sell. (yes, this particular program is for what is in-stock) but he will find you the vehicle you want and make sure you love the entire process!

If you are close enough and are looking to buy, ask for Dennis at Sport Chrysler Dodge Jeep!

Thanks for the kind words and endorsement Erik,

Ill add for any ALLPAR member ...... I will also dealer locate(search other dealers inventories) upto 300miles . IfI don't have the vechicle you want in stock.
Your ALLPAR price will be$500 under factory invoice less trade and rebates....

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave said:
I will happily endorse both CJDSalesPro, Dom Pike, and JRS200x as true sales professionals. I have only met one of them in person, at his dealership, but when I was car shopping I leaned on all three in sequence, for information which wasn’t secret but which my own dealership salesman appeared incapable of gathering up. (Options and MSRP pricing info mainly — again, nothing secret.) I would be very happy to buy a car from any of them if I could... the only reason I did not, other than the distance to King of Prussia from where I live, (much less Virginia or Ontario), was the superb service I always get from Teterboro Chrysler. (Service. Not sales support.)
Good service is important.......
Thanks for the love....

·
Registered
993 Posts
Erik Latranyi said:

Ditto!!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts