Allpar Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently bought a crashed 2000 Grand, 3.3 fully loaded. around 68,000 miles, runs and moves excellently. Crash damage ( T-Boned in the door post) was Driver and side door and some damage to front left fender but possibly repairable. Seats have been removed and "sold". Has some handicap controls still mounted. Parts I have yet to remove for my 2000, besides radio and speakers, are the 3 primary electronic modules. I will be happy to provide pictures and can arrange some shipping via shipping providers on uship or thru truck freight. If your near west central Ga your more than welcome to arrange to come pick your part. I WILL MENTION, Engine and transmission sell as a unit, price is $1800 due to its low mileage, I can affirm the mileage with the title provided.
Window motors and regulators all work as did the power locks. I did not check rear vent windows for operation due to disconnected plug on drivers door.
If you need parts I can box in ship priority mail, ( bubble pack $9 charge, Medium box $15.75 and Large $20) I will be happy to quote you a price which will include removal and shipping.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts