Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beautiful 2001 PT Cruiser gave me over 12 years and more than 156,000 miles before her northern history caught up with the undercarriage/frame. I am the original owner, so I know this car very well. The front crossmember is rusted to the point that the car is no longer safe to drive. The body, interior, and mechanicals are all in great shape, though. Absolutely no rust anywhere on the body and the glass is all intact. There are many good parts to be taken off of this car. It has a 5-speed manual transmission, power windows, power door locks, a power moon roof, a good AM/FM/Cassette/CD stereo system with six great speakers, and grey interior. The seats are in great shape, with no rips or tears in the fabric. See pics... they will show you what condition this car is in. I also have a MOPAR Roof Rack for $50 and a shop service manual for $20. I won't/can't drive it anywhere, but you can see it at our place just south of Brevard, NC. Call 828 - 883 - 5673 for more information or to arrange to see it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sorry to hear your about your car's cancer demise. :thumbsdown:

I'm looking for the following parts for the wife's '01:

-rubber snorkel from air filter

-pass backup lens (in the bumper)

-driver door key lock /actuator.
(Her door lock won't come all the way up and can't be pulled up from the inside)

I can be reached at mister2timatyahoo.com.

Thanks

Tim
(Mr2Tim)

PS--Might be interested in the Manual if it's from Chrysler and not a aftermarketeer type.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I know you have to do some changes, if you change form Stick to automatic trans but can you get away with changing from auto to 5 speed on a PT cruiser This car above might be a deal for me if So thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts