Allpar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to need a new set in the front, but I'm going to get a decent set of rotors and pads all the way around, I might as well. I was just wanting to make sure that the rotors were the same spec as the Eclipse so I can broaden my parts outlook. I'm sure there are far more companies selling for the Eclipse than the Sebring/Strat coupes. It's a 2001 by the way.

·
Super Moderator
21,369 Posts
Looking them up, the FJ front rotor looks the same as the Galant and possibly the Lancer and Outlander. They do have a different vehicle application list for aluminum wheels. There may also be a different application list for 4-wheel disc as opposed to disc/drum. If you click on the blue part number in this rotor list, it will give you the various cars that the part fits. It makes a handy part look-up tool.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?ck%5Bmkt_CA%5D=false&ck%5Bmkt_EU%5D=false&ck%5Bmkt_MX%5D=false&ck%5Bmkt_US%5D=true&ck%5Byear_1993%5D=true&ck%5BID%5D=0&ck%5Bidlist%5D=0&ck%5Bviewcurrency%5D=USD&ck%5BPHP_SESSION_ID%5D=cc3j1bc5vik8ptclabhm9rf5r1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts