REMOVAL - OVERHEAD CONSOLE
- Disconnect and isolate the remote negative battery cable.
- Remove the overhead console retaining screw, located in the front of console near the windshield.
- Using your fingertips, grasp the sides of the overhead console and pull straight down evenly to disengage the two snap clips at the rear of the unit.
- Lower the overhead console far enough to access the wire harness connectors.
- Disconnect the control module, courtesy lamps and if equipped, the power sunroof switch electrical connectors.
- Remove the overhead console assembly from the vehicle.