Allpar Forums banner

2010 T&C Front Rotor Warpping

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Doug D 
#1 ·
Is there a history of the front rotors warpping on Town & Countries? Been through three sets since 2010. All three sets were warpped.

#2 ·
There is a possible TSB and campaign for front rotor and pad replacement on 2008-2010 RT and JC bodies.
Call your dealer with the last 8 of the VIN and current mileage to find out. You may be eligible for reimbursement and correction under an extended warranty.

#3 ·
I can't speak directly for the minivans, but I have had a 2009 and 2010 Journey (JC model) which uses the same brake set up and there are issues with the pads wearing prematurely and in some cases rotors warping.

Since you have paid for the repairs previously, call Chrysler and open a case #. You're probably eligible for some sort of reimbursement. With my '09 Journey I had to replace the pads at 22K miles. Later found out Chrysler was covering the minivans that were having front brake issues which was eventually extended to the Journey's. I submitted a goodwill request and Chrysler reimbursed me in full ($225) for my brake repairs. Shortly after that a letter went out covering premature brake repair on the Journey's - $50 deductible if mileage below 24K miles and $100 deductible if between 24K-36K miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.