Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intermittently my radio is turning stations or songs depending on if im listening to ipod or radio stations, it was happening when turning left but now it is while going straight...Also just wondering if they put the backup camera in taillight on all models or if maybe mine isn't working right cause it has the camera but doesn't display anything on the 4 inch display..

2012 300 limited.

·
KOG
6,997 Posts
2012 should probably still be under warranty. Dealer has to worry about this one.

·
Super Moderator
21,361 Posts
There is a TSB #08-030-12B that addresses software enhancements for RHA and REB radios and the issues that you describe.
Have any other available vehicle module software updates done at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a way to see if it has supposedly been done just in case they try running me around on it? I traded my one owner 11 ram 1500 sport for this car

·
Super Moderator
21,361 Posts
The bulletin covers LX/LD vehicles built from 5/1/11 to 3/27/12. Does yours fall within these dates?
Do you have any repair orders saying that this bulletin was performed? I wouldn't expect the dealer to give you any trouble over this.
Being a revision B bulletin, it has been modified a couple of times.
It was also released as a rapid response transmittal (RRT) #11-108 for unsold vehicles in stock, so you may not have any paperwork on it.
Call your dealer.

·
Super Moderator
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Imp, finally made it home and was able to get my car registered under the moparownercenter website, and sure enough I have a recall for a reprogram to the pcm and tcm, but for some reason it wont let me see the pdf of what the recall entails.

·
Super Moderator
21,361 Posts
That would be a software update recall M30 for the 8-speed, an emissions recall that might set a false 'position valve/internal temperature too high' fault code and turn on the 'ck eng' light. There is some information out there if you Google it.
The radio problem is separate and not really a recall. You should call for an appointment to get it all done at the same time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts