Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 questions:

Did the 2013 3500's ever ship, and what was the problem?

What happened to all the special order paint options? They made a big deal about offering 'Farmall Red' and 'Case Power Tan', ect.. Gone for 2013?

·
Registered
98 Posts
They're trickling out... several members of enthusiast forums have taken delivery or are expecting to soon... no explanation for the problem.

·
3,813 Posts
I have multiple 2013 3500's here on my lot. The engine cover was indeed changed and is different, but outside of that nothing else of note.

As an aside, the new Aisin is a really nice transmission and really improves the truck quite a bit imo.

One of the 3500's I have here is rated at over 29,000 max towing... ridiculous.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here in Kamloops, B.C. where I live...both local dealers have multiple 2500's sitting on the lot, and show all 3500's in transit, if I search the inventory of surrounding dealers...same thing...the 3500 is almost mythical...like the unicorn or bigfoot! LOL (just kidding)

If you compare the '12 to the '13...I was very surprised to see that many trucks with two sticks and three pedals!! A very nice change to the normal row upon row of automatics and electronic t-case.

The one dealer has two 5500's sitting on the lot...funny thing is....they are alot cheaper than a loaded 3500!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Stopped by the local dealer over the weekend, and to my surprise....8 brand new 2013 3500's sitting in the back lot. All of them just delivered, so still dirty...and no P.D.I. done on them yet...7 of them had automatics, one with a stick, each of the trucks came with the electronic t-case. Nice looking trucks...will have to got back and check them out when they are all cleaned up and see how prices compare to the 2012's. So without a doubt....they DO exist!! :lol: Still no sighting of Bigfoot or unicorns

1 - 5 of 5 Posts