Allpar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I think it's just touched up photos ....LED won't be implemented till the next change 2015 model next summer ....

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Stratuscaster said:
LED taillights, or simply the reflector strips doing their job?

I'll go with the latter.
The reflectors were my thought too.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised...

·
3,813 Posts
Yes, those are not LED's simply the reflectors built in to the taillamps. They have always looked like that in the right lighting.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Agreed, that's the reflector, you can see the incandescent bulbs inside the housing. Those reflectors work well, almost any angle picture with sun shining will show the reflection.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
36,907 Posts
It's just my opinion, but the "smoother" outline of the Challenger light as an LED would look better to me than the Charger or Dart shapes with the "drop down" shapes on each lower edge.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Agreed. It's reflectors. Got surprised by a Challenger passing by at night once...thought they were LEDs too! However, cool to know that the Charger wasn't the first one with the "racetrack" design...just the first one to illuminate them!

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,994 Posts
Stratuscaster said:
LED taillights, or simply the reflector strips doing their job?

I'll go with the latter.
That's what I think too; Reflectors.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Now that I'm on my computer... they are reflectors. You can also tell by looking at the reflective license plates too. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice, you guys are sharp! Pretty cool photo to catch the reflectors on all three of the Challengers. :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Now that is settled, what is new for Challenger in MY 2014 ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts