Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone photoshop the headlights so that the thin drl's sit where the current projectors are, and the projectors are on top where the thin drl's sit? I think that would drastically improve the styling.

KJ

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sorry can't photo shop fix for you. I wish somebody could cut off the whole space alien front end off and put the last one back on it. Its a great vehicle.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
I did that myself, didn't save it though; it looked hideous. I think the best way to deal with it is to shorten the length of the DRL/signals.. I'll pop that up later, right now I'm going to get food. lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
That's better, I'll take it. But like I said before on a different thread, I don't think it's as ugly as some of you think. And as you all know cars usually look way different in person.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
nitroram33 said:
Here's a photoshop from a commenter on Jalopnik I liked better than the production version:

That's much better. Hopefully that'll come with the mid cycle refresh

·
Say no to kool-aid
3,922 Posts
nitroram33 said:
Here's a photoshop from a commenter on Jalopnik I liked better than the production version:

SO. MUCH. BETTER!

Reactions: 55Plaza

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
This is similar to an idea I felt would fix the look except with mine you'd flip the middle lens upside-down and rotate them 180º to center of nose to give it more of that Trailhawk Concept type prowl...and the existing lines of rhe lens seem to flow together better in thatn position...IMO.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
XRT2SRT said:
This is similar to an idea I felt would fix the look except with mine you'd flip the middle lens upside-down and rotate them 180º to center of nose to give it more of that Trailhawk Concept type prowl...and the existing lines of rhe lens seem to flow together better in thatn position...IMO.
Keep in mind, the "center" lens are the headlights.
Take the lower version with normal headlight location above, remove the chrome mouth and you have a passable car.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Yup. Normal headlights and remove the chrome mouth and the style is passable. Call it something besides Cherokee and we have a modest CUV that would sell very well. As is now...?

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
It does help quite a bit. The lower grille needs no emphasis at all in my opinion. It can be just a roughly-rectangular opening as opposed to having to follow the styling cue of the Grand Cherokee...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Do you think that lower chrome grille thing will only be a feature on the limited version, or would that be a standard feature on all trim levels? I am surprised at how much the removal of it simplifies the front, making it more appealing.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts