Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Either that driver is really short or it looks pretty cramped in there.

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Hmmm....

Things I noticed:
  • Lots of interior details
  • Storage cubby in the top of the dash panel
  • Digital temp gauge
  • 2014 steering wheel
  • Auxiliary buttons right under the screen
  • Looks like an automatic parking option available? - Look at the left most button in the auxilliary buttons switch bank. There are 5 of them. Left most button is a Auto parking (?) switch, then the parking sensors disable button, then hazard lights, then a button I can't figure out, then a FCW disable button
  • Dart shifter
  • Keyless ignition
  • Space could be interesting
  • SD Card/USB plug is located in the lower dash, instead of being hidden

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
Well, they haven't been reading Allpar. They missed the PTO feature.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
Hmmm....

Things I noticed:
  • Lots of interior details
  • Storage cubby in the top of the dash panel
  • Digital temp gauge
  • 2014 steering wheel
  • Auxiliary buttons right under the screen
  • Looks like an automatic parking option available? - Look at the left most button in the auxilliary buttons switch bank. There are 5 of them. Left most button is a Auto parking (?) switch, then the parking sensors disable button, then hazard lights, then a button I can't figure out, then a FCW disable button
  • Dart shifter
  • Keyless ignition
  • Space could be interesting
  • SD Card/USB plug is located in the lower dash, instead of being hidden
am i missing a bigger pic or something? I couldnt really make out any details lol.
Nevermind, he posted a link to the mobile site. I see it now. Yes that looks like an auto park feature.

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Love the comments section. Anyone on here have their XJ on blocks next to their doublewide??? LOL

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Also, that rear muffler is really low!

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Trailduster45 said:
Love the comments section. Anyone on here have their XJ on blocks next to their doublewide??? LOL
From the comments section, the C&D rendering of the Cherokee:

·
Registered
435 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
Looks like an automatic parking option available? - Look at the left most button in the auxilliary buttons switch bank. There are 5 of them. Left most button is a Auto parking (?) switch, then the parking sensors disable button, then hazard lights, then a button I can't figure out, then a FCW disable button
Motor Trend agrees with the Forward Collision Warning and Auto-Park buttons. They also think that one of them is a Lane Departure Warning.

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
JoshMHam said:
Motor Trend agrees with the Forward Collision Warning and Auto-Park buttons. They also think that one of them is a Lane Departure Warning.
Lane departure makes sense.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
mofan said:
i wonder if this thing will sell based on looks alone....that is, if it looks good at all
It will sell. Im starting to think this is going to be an affordable version of the LR Evoque.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
JRS200x said:
JRS200x, on 25 Jan 2013 - 11:38, said:
You don't... he's just being a smart [I should have my mouth washed out with soap for using such terms].
Actually 'tongue in cheek'......I'm a Wrangler owner and it has real live transfer case lever.

(just trying to inject a little Jeep humor....that's all)

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,378 Posts
They Say "We aren't expecting the Liberty to include a two-speed transfer case, however."

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha !

TMD

Funniest Thing I've Read in Weeks.

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
^ That's an encouraging post.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts