Allpar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Well that's relatively nice looking form the side... Interesting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think that looks great. I'm a little confused though with the Fiat 500 name. It is a lot bigger looking than the Fiat 500 too. What does the x mean that it is a crossover or that it has AWD?
I remember reading that the Fiat 500 would have a huge variations of it, is this maybe one of them? I personally would change the name though, but thats me.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'll point out that the article said it would be produced along side the B Jeep (called B-SUV there) . So I would expect one or the other to have 4WD. My curiosity is the engine.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Kind of reminds me of the Dodge Hornet concept.

·
Banned
3,474 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
thedart12345 said:
I think that looks great. I'm a little confused though with the Fiat 500 name. It is a lot bigger looking than the Fiat 500 too. What does the x mean that it is a crossover or that it has AWD?
I remember reading that the Fiat 500 would have a huge variations of it, is this maybe one of them? I personally would change the name though, but thats me.
Here's some more info for you: http://www.allpar.com/cars/adopted/fiat/500X.html

Also, know that it has been announced that many future Fiats will be branded "500" but fit various niches, sort of like Mini's scheme.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
thedart12345 said:
It's been referred to as the "Jeepster" before..it's AWD.

·
The Poster Formerly Known As "Bethlumboy"
2,644 Posts
BASONE88 said:
It's been referred to as the "Jeepster" before..it's AWD.
The B-segment Fiat crossover is called 500X, so far. It is not based on the A-segment 500 but will be styled like it, much like the 500L MPV (with which the 500X will share its platform). The 500X will also share its platform with a new B-segment Jeep, which has been referred to as "Jeepster," although its name has not been released. Both the 500X and the B-Jeep will have AWD.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts