Allpar Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,813 Posts
His a/c isn't working (wasn't before the engine swap) and he's "pretty sure" it's the low pressure switch. I told him I don't know anything about a/c and he's on his own with that.
Personally I wouldn't bother fixing it. However, I know he is in Florida with you and the humidity can be unbearable at times. It would be best to have a licensed AC tech check the system before shotgunning parts.

Reactions: chuzz

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Well, here it is the first of August and Seans Sonic is still running great and he hasn't had one problem out of it since June 13th. That was the one year anniversary of his Mothers passing and while I was driving the axles in, I told him his Momma was with him and that she assured me the car would give him no further trouble. I have no idea why I said that, it was just a feeling. OH, he did get the a/c fixed and said it was an $8 fix. So, he and Boots can ride around in the comfort of a/c and all is well. I told him if it breaks again, he's on his own. I'm getting too old for this kind of back breaking work.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,813 Posts
I'm getting too old for this kind of back breaking work.
LOL! I find myself saying that more and more. Even cutting the grass is a real chore. I find myself having to take more breaks than I use to and I only have 1/2 acre.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
LOL, Doug. I don't have 1/4 acre hardly, but cut it with a 22" push mower. I refuse to invest in a riding mower for such a small yard. Of course with all the rain we've had this summer, it's hard to push that mower through the lower sections of the yard. I have to mow every 5 days or so just to keep it looking decent. Mowing soggy grass is a pain.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts