Allpar Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 793 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok its almost June and no pics for the 2018 Cherokee refresh...... Have I just not been paying attention. Or are they just that good at keeping it under wraps.o_O

·
Premium Member
26,427 Posts
Ok its almost June and no pics for the 2018 Cherokee refresh...... Have I just not been paying attention. Or are they just that good at keeping it under wraps.o_O
End of summer at the earliest IMHO, and even that may be a bit early depending on decisions that are made.

The production dates have been posted several times.

Mike

·
Premium Member
26,427 Posts
Headlights on top now? Good idea but I’ll hate being in front of them and having them shine into my mirror (not great in fog either...)
They are more "traditional"

Mike

·
Registered
14,091 Posts
While I like the changes to the front end, I think it is the back end that even more people will be happy about.

·
Jeepaholic
5,935 Posts
Yes, I do indeed enjoy an attractive back end. Oh...wait...you're talking about Cherokee. :D

A more traditional front and a more refined rear...definitely good things for Cherokee. For a vehicle that already sells well, this will help it to sell even more IMO.

·
Premium Member
26,427 Posts

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Yes, I do indeed enjoy an attractive back end. Oh...wait...you're talking about Cherokee. :D

A more traditional front and a more refined rear...definitely good things for Cherokee. For a vehicle that already sells well, this will help it to sell even more IMO.
IDK I had Salesman who is very concerned .... "People coming in and asking for the Cool Jeep with the wicked looking LED running lights." there is some danger here in assigning ones own personal preferences to the entire market.

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
2,682 Posts
IDK I had Salesman who is very concerned .... "People coming in and asking for the Cool Jeep with the wicked looking LED running lights." there is some danger here in assigning ones own personal preferences to the entire market.
Looks like they are still there.

·
Jeepaholic
5,935 Posts
That's what I reassured him.... but there is a narrative here that the Cherokee is, was, and has been undesirable because of the look, of the front. When it was what helped set it apart in a crowded field.
Yeah, it does appear they are still there from the pic above. Like most things, some people will like the refresh and others won't. From what folks have said who know, it sounds like it really looks good though. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

·
Registered
274 Posts
If it looks like this they will sell a lot more of them.

it
I'm sorry but I think if it looks like that rendering they will sell a lot less. That front end doesn't flow with the rest of the vehicle at all. It looks like 2 completely different vehicles were welded together.

1 - 20 of 793 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.