Allpar Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
701 - 720 of 793 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I know a earlier (rumor) was that there may be a Chrysler version of the redesigned Cherokee. Is there any news on this? I do like the current Cherokee but would like it better with some Chrysler styling cues to it, especially on the inside.

·
Super Moderator
38,101 Posts
I know a earlier (rumor) was that there may be a Chrysler version of the redesigned Cherokee. Is there any news on this? I do like the current Cherokee but would like it better with some Chrysler styling cues to it, especially on the inside.
Allegedly an extended 3 row restyled version for Chrysler.

Reactions: cdjr77

·
Super Moderator
6,996 Posts
Not exactly a Chrysler version of the Cherokee since it will be larger and have completely different styling.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Can never go wrong with the Viper.

Just sayin

New changes look good on the Cherokee. Been eyeballing the Cherokee for my kids. One will be driving in a year or so ...

Is this just a facelift or will the structural strength changes made to the compass be on this model also?

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Would love to see some spy shots of a new Trailhawk :)

Reactions: savio.79

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Glad to see that the Trailhawk still keeps the "real"exhaust tips, and rear red hook. (Looks like one even has a bit of trail damage)

Too bad there wasn't a shot of the front of one, although I imagine that it would keep the same approach angle.

Reactions: suzq044

·
The "Front-Line" Perspective
3,245 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,101 Posts
This refresh better be spectacular. They are really, really pushing the current Cherokee with very substantial discounts for purchase and lease.
It's common for sales numbers to drop as a vehicle ages, but Cherokee has fared far worse than normal.

Reactions: Erik Latranyi

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
At least in exterior styling this almost looks like a completely different model.
If they improve the interior quality as well and bring some electronic assistance and updated infotainment, then it might do quite well.

701 - 720 of 793 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.