Allpar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,926 Posts
The biggest problme when selecting a winner is the Charger's lines either segue really well with the graphics of a specific agency or, visually clash.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The biggest problme when selecting a winner is the Charger's lines either segue really well with the graphics of a specific agency or, visually clash.
Lots of times, they'll use LX wraps on an LD (or they'll use leftover Ford or Chevy stuff).

For the record, Nebraska cheats, but I give large, loud claps of approval to my state's finest, the Wisconsin State Patrol, for finally acknowledging how sharp the Chargers are in this year's photo.

Wisconsin, like most state agencies, has recently gone from mostly Exploder, with some Dodge + a few Tahoes, to Mostly Dodge, with some Tahoes+ the remaining Fords.

The Hideously expensive new Exploders and Tahoes will make for a very busy 2021 model year for Stellantis Fleet - US.
(Had to try out the new label for S&G's).

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
What the heck was Colorado thinking?
Bad photo.
What's the bag on the front?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a face mask, so it doesn't get Covid-19.
I thought it was pretty clever, and a light-hearted way to remind everyone to Mask Up.

It's nice to see some creativity that this "competition" seems to be generating. It's also surprising none of these agencies ever thought to use any legacy photos - certainly the CHP would've gathered some attention with their '69 Polara Pursuit, or Wisconsin here with their '69 Fury or '89 Diplomat Pursuits.

We shall see !

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The point of the photos wasnt to push masks.
At least I don't think so.

Save that for another day.

At least turn the front wheels to the right so you can see them.
Looking at the tread pattern does nothing for the photo. And ruins the stance of the car

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The point of the photos wasnt to push masks.
At least I don't think so.

Save that for another day
You can't inject politics into this, and then try to deflect anyone else's thoughts away from it. This page is supposed to be apolitical.

The photo competition is actually a charity event, and for that exact reason, my comments above stand. I would suggest contacting the Colorado State Police with any concerns regarding their photo submission.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts