Allpar Forums banner

2021 Challenger / Charger Price & Build are up on www.Dodge.ca

8K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  mlgreen 
#1 ·
But missing the Hellcat for the Challenger ...
Must be a mistake as they go from the 392 to the Redeye ...
no build for the Super Stock either ....

#3 ·
You have to click build and price, Canada has the 21's, USA not yet. As I've said before my theory why they do this is purely due to too many previous model year vehicles still on the lots, they do everything they can to hold off the new model year vehicles.

As for Canada not showing the regular hellcat, wouldn't surprise me at all if they stopped selling them. They are money gougers. They'll bump the 392 to hellcat pricing and push the redeye to stupid level. They've already done this with the scat pack>SRT392

#8 · (Edited)
Yea I don't know what the cause for excitement is - they took until the last week of the year to literally carry everything over from the 2020 Charger build and price (except the price, naturally). There is nothing new for the Charger and I am not going to accept some nearly 100k variant as an argument for any meaningful changes. I'm becoming so resentful of this company I don't think I'll even be interested in whatever they bring up in 5 years.

#13 ·
Please note that most of you all are comparing US prices instead of the Canadian prices turbonetic has to use. In reality, it does appear that the price increases were steeper in Canada than the US.

All that being said, if you drop down to an R/T it's a heck of a lot of car for the price in US money.

#14 ·
valiant67,

Agreed. Given everything that comes upgraded on a Scat Pack, it’s also a bargain.

Thanks for pointing out that turbonetic was quoting Canadian prices.

Per dodge.ca, base price of a Scat Pack in Canada is $52,495 ($41,049 US). More than the US price, but I still think it’s a stretch to call that “gouging.”

I hope turbonetic is enjoying his Camaro SS as much as I’m enjoying my Scat Pack.

#23 · (Edited)
January incentives in Canada
To drive more power into your showrooms, FCA Canada is pleased to offer the Power Dollar Days Cash Program offering customers the opportunity to receive Sl5 per horsepower on the 2018/2019 Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger! With cash discounts of up to $12,120, be sure to empower your staff to drive aggressive price points on the fastest, quickest and most powerful sedan ever, the Dodge Charger, and the fastest, most powerful muscle car ever, the Dodge Challenger!

#30 ·
FCA is investing $50 million into Brampton. It seems slated for more stickers and colors than infotainment

Reactions: thebluegoat
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.