Allpar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upon reviewing the standard features and build and price for the 2021 Pinnacle trim, it appears Stow 'N Go gets replaced with Slide 'N Go. The fleet buying guide seems to concur.

Can anyone confirm the stowing seats cannot be ordered with Pinnacle trim? I love the new trim, but losing the Stow 'N Go is a deal breaker for me. I may do the AWD Touring L now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could that be with AWD only?
Pinnacle and Limited only come in AWD according to build and price. Limited lists Stow 'n go standard in build and price.
Fleet buying guide lists AWD as optional for Pinnacle and Limited, but I think that's to allow for the Hybrid model which does not have AWD option.

B&P: Build & Price a 2020 Pacifica today! | Chrysler (at https://www.chrysler.com/bmo.pacifica.2020.html#/models/2021/pacifica )

Fleet Guide: https://www.fcausfleet.com/content/.../2021/2021_Chrysler_Pacifica_Buyers-guide.pdf

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reviewing the interior 360 view in the B&P, it appears the Pinnacle's second row captain's chairs are built with thicker padding than the Limited and Touring, which would limit their ability to be folded flat enough to be stowed. This may be a trade off of functionality for luxury. Hopefully Stow 'n Go will eventually be an option for the Pinnacle trim.

·
Registered
8 Posts
https://www.fcausfleet.com/content/.../2021/2021_Chrysler_Pacifica_Buyers-guide.pdf
— Second and third-row Stow ’n Go® seats that fold in the floor and include second-row in-floor storage bins (non-Hybrid) (CYC)
— Easy slide second-row Captain’s Chairs (Hybrid and Pinnacle) (CY3) P P P •

According to the guide. they are putting in the easy slide chairs in the pinnacle.
Im not happy with this. I was going to go with the pinnacle, but not without stow n go...
Ill have to look closer at the 2021 limited (which I have now) or possibly the partially refreshed 2021 durango

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not happy with this. I was going to go with the pinnacle, but not without stow n go...
Ill have to look closer at the 2021 limited (which I have now) or possibly the partially refreshed 2021 durango
Yes, disappointed. Would have preferred the Pinnacle's Ultra Console as well. But for as much as I'd prefer many of the Pinnacle features, not one of them is worth the loss of Stow 'N Go for my household.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Upon reviewing the standard features and build and price for the 2021 Pinnacle trim, it appears Stow 'N Go gets replaced with Slide 'N Go. The fleet buying guide seems to concur.

Can anyone confirm the stowing seats cannot be ordered with Pinnacle trim? I love the new trim, but losing the Stow 'N Go is a deal breaker for me. I may do the AWD Touring L now.
No stow-n-go; then it's a no-go period! (And I really had my heart set on a Pinnacle).

·
Registered
15 Posts
No Stow & Go for Pinnacle. I'd like to purchase a Pinnacle but lack of Stow & Go is deal breaker for me. I predict, Chrysler will eventually make Stow & Go an option on Pinnacle. This feature is a fabulous differentiator for Chrysler and it must be made available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts