Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Valued Member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2021 Pacifica production begins Nov. 13 — The new 2021 Chrysler Pacifica is now rolling off the line at the Windsor Assembly Plant in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica will start arriving in dealerships before the end of the year, giving families the option of the first and still the only plug-in hybrid minivan in the industry or available all-wheel-drive (AWD) capability combined with class exclusive Stow 'n Go seating. The Pacifica is equipped with more standard safety features than any vehicle in the industry and a more athletic, refreshed exterior and interior design.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Have yet to see one on the road or at a dealer!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just took delivery of a Pinnacle PHEV last week. I greatly miss my old Grand Caravans but the repair bill for the last one and the mishaps at my local dealer made me do something horrible…went full scale Toyota. Going to give FCA another chance. So far, it is a really beautiful rig and we have gone 170 miles on an 1/8 tank of gas (that was to get it home from the dealer). They are now just landing in force here in Washington State. The incentives for January are still great. Working through the Costco Auto Buying Program I think you can get around $7,000 off MSRP to start. Add the $7,500 tax credit and that is a significant savings. In our state there is also a large tax incentive if you buy an electric car costing below $45,000…hard to do with the Pinnacle Hybrid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts