Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Valued Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Pacifica production begins Nov. 13 — The new 2021 Chrysler Pacifica is now rolling off the line at the Windsor Assembly Plant in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica will start arriving in dealerships before the end of the year, giving families the option of the first and still the only plug-in hybrid minivan in the industry or available all-wheel-drive (AWD) capability combined with class exclusive Stow 'n Go seating. The Pacifica is equipped with more standard safety features than any vehicle in the industry and a more athletic, refreshed exterior and interior design.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Have yet to see one on the road or at a dealer!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just took delivery of a Pinnacle PHEV last week. I greatly miss my old Grand Caravans but the repair bill for the last one and the mishaps at my local dealer made me do something horrible…went full scale Toyota. Going to give FCA another chance. So far, it is a really beautiful rig and we have gone 170 miles on an 1/8 tank of gas (that was to get it home from the dealer). They are now just landing in force here in Washington State. The incentives for January are still great. Working through the Costco Auto Buying Program I think you can get around $7,000 off MSRP to start. Add the $7,500 tax credit and that is a significant savings. In our state there is also a large tax incentive if you buy an electric car costing below $45,000…hard to do with the Pinnacle Hybrid.

·
Super Moderator
37,866 Posts
I broke my rule and bought another 9 speed transmission after swearing I wouldn’t. 2021 Touring L with S group. FWD only though. The deal was simply incredible.
CD9837C8-6795-4864-889E-B3782F61FBC5.jpeg

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
I ordered mine because they didn’t have the combination I wanted
Heated cloth seats!
Trailer tow!
Took 3 weeks to get.

The black wheels grow on you and compliment the S Package.
The paint job is incredible and has a depth that’s hard to capture with a pic.

·
Move along, nothing to see here
2,502 Posts
Just took delivery of a Pinnacle PHEV last week. I greatly miss my old Grand Caravans but the repair bill for the last one and the mishaps at my local dealer made me do something horrible…went full scale Toyota. Going to give FCA another chance. So far, it is a really beautiful rig and we have gone 170 miles on an 1/8 tank of gas (that was to get it home from the dealer). They are now just landing in force here in Washington State. The incentives for January are still great. Working through the Costco Auto Buying Program I think you can get around $7,000 off MSRP to start. Add the $7,500 tax credit and that is a significant savings. In our state there is also a large tax incentive if you buy an electric car costing below $45,000…hard to do with the Pinnacle Hybrid.
This is exactly what I want but I'm going to have to order it in when I do pull the trigger. Dealers around here will only stock Touring-L non hybrids.

How are you liking it so far?

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Excellent! Great in the ice and snow, up inclined gravel driveways.
Got 27.2 on a 90 mile mix of freeway, highway and city driving. Was 18 degrees out, too. As of today, I have close to 800 miles on it. Got it Feb 2nd.
I foresee 30 mpg when its broken in and in the 70s.
I have the base Touring, AWD. I prefer the cloth seats over leather that you get in the Limited.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just ordered a 21 Pacifica Limited. Hybrids readily available but I want to fold the second row seats into the floor so skipping the hybrid. Chrysler must have made a ton of hybrids first because they appear far more available than non-hybrids. Good incentives right now and the 17 Pacifica is still worth over $20K. Pacificas showing up in rental car fleets so expect resale values to take a hit.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Have yet to see one on the road or at a dealer!
Few want that complexity from a maker that has mediocre reliability to begin with .

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Changes color depending on the angle of the sun and your point of view. View attachment 79652
They did a good job refreshing. Looks better than the previous one . Do Pacificas have more legroom for the driver than the Grand Caravans which were lacking for taller people ? Havent really sat in one .

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
A LOT more front leg room.
The Pacifica is a huge step up from my Caravan in every way.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
A LOT more front leg room.
The Pacifica is a huge step up from my Caravan in every way.
They definitely are a step up from the Caravan. We almost got one in 2017. Dealer where we lived then was using one as a shuttle for the service department. When our Caravan was ready we test drove a new Pacifica. Trade in on our Caravan was too low to make the deal work, though, so we still have the Caravan.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
The dealer low balled me on my Caravan. I’ll be putting it up for sale after my 2nd COVID shot.

·
Registered
13,715 Posts
The discontinuation of the Grand Caravan has further destroyed resale values, as it always does to discontinued product.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts