Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading different dates on the Stelvio platform GC 2 row production start. Earlier articles stated postponed until end of 2022. Lately articles showed early 2022 production start. Anyone know for certain?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Reading different dates on the Stelvio platform GC 2 row production start. Earlier articles stated postponed until end of 2022. Lately articles showed early 2022 production start. Anyone know for certain?
3 Row starts soon if it hasnt already.
2 row will come end of 2021 early 2022. Its all a matter of supply chain consistency and no Covid outbreaks.

·
Administrator
35,986 Posts
Cygnus and Mr. Stark, he wasn't talking about the Grand Cherokee, he was talking about the Journey replacement...
Oh, wait, you're right. I thought he was talking about the Journey.

Nobody said it was being postponed to 2022, as far as I know.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,049 Posts
It would be nice to actually see it though, in the sheet metal.

·
Administrator
35,986 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like the GC XL or whatever they're going to call it is to debut first. Then, months later the standard two row GC will be introduced.
That was my understanding too. Start with the product that's missing from the lineup, then replace the one that people already like. Sensible enough.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like the GC XL or whatever they're going to call it is to debut first. Then, months later the standard two row GC will be introduced.
yupp.
I actually just saw a GC "XL" last night driving through downtown detroit in camo. I could clearly see the lights and grille though and it looks good. (I know it was the GC and not a Wagoneer because a Silverado and Yukon drove right next to it and it was certainly smaller).

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I like that pic. The refresh suits it’s standing as “Top of Class” IMO.

Reactions: Tony K

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I hope they have dual opening rear. Opening the entire hatch for quick grocery loading/unloading is silly. Please tell me this oversight is addressed!

·
Registered
83 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts