Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have any idea when ram might release the info on the 2022 2500. Getting close to upgrading and if there going to put a allison trans in it I am definitely going to wait.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I'm not waiting .. going to keep my 2014 and upgrade it to what I want. Was looking at a 3500 with gas but when I learned it has the 66RFE ... NOT, but everyone i talk to about the new 8-speed says they love it. If we're swimming in money and the newer Rams come with a smaller I6 and EV assist ... might get off my wallet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Reactions: Shane Estabrooks

·
Registered
6,185 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hope they give some sort of info soon about the 2022. A 8 spd would be nice. They need to have the cabin of the halftone, more speeds in the tranny, and a larger standard bed. oww and one hp/tq rated motor. If they don't do that its not worth me upgrading my truck to a new dodge. I hope they do would like to stick to the brand.

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Wrangler, 2018 Ram 2500
182 Posts
I love my 2018 2500 6.4. At this point, I have not seen anything compelling to upgrade to a new truck. We will be buying a new fifth-wheel in the next couple of years, and at that time I'll get a 3500 DRW. I'm hoping by that time there will be EV assist along with the max-tow package. Range when towing is very important to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts