Allpar Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
I really hope they do something fresh and not retro
Most predictions are we will see the Hornet, the future electrified muscle car (maybe just a rendering) and a farewell edition Challenger.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I make it a rule not to get worked up over drawings and prototypes of future vehicles. Typically they are idealized and get heavily altered before coming to market. But a quick reaction to this rendering: Three cars are competing in this arena--Challenger, Mustang, Camaro. Best seller is Mustang or Challenger depending on how you look at it. The solid third place runner is Camaro. So lets take our slaes leading Challenger and make it look like the third-place Camaro. Come on, Stellantis, surely you can do better!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
sorry But that’s just a really crappy design. Yeah, I said it, and I know some like it, but I’ll stand by my assessment. It’s just a hodge lodge of really old styling cues slapped together without any unifying theme. Please don’t call it retro—it’s just horrible.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks like the EV day pictures.
Maybe the one on the bottom left Stellantis previews 4 electric platforms: Here's how they'll be used | Autoblog. I took them to be representations of what they were shooting for and not the actual design, <shrug>
I hope so. I'm taking this a loosely as possible in hopes that it's an completely new design with nothing similar that we've ever seen. You can only live on nostalgia for so long until you act like the person that peaked in high school.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts