Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I have just registered and hopefully someone can help. I purchased a 1954 Dodge Royal Pace car about 10 years ago all in pieces and I am now putting it together. Who knows what I am missing but that is not the issue right now. On the frame under the trunk thre is a stud sticking up but thre is no hole in the trunk to bolt it down. Is there some sort of insulator that is supposed to bolt on there? I am guessing that it would be used to cushion the ride. I have photos.
Hope you can help.
Paul

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Welcome to Allpar, Paul. I can't help you with your question, but I'm pretty sure that someone here will be able to. Any chance of you posting some pictures of that car?

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
It's a shame that a buddy of mine isn't on Allpar and doesn't really like using the computer, he was in love with the '54 Dodge, and owned a convertible, a couple of coupes, and a wagon in his past...

·
Chyrsler Historical Buff!!
1,892 Posts
Interesting situation. I don't have the slightest idea what you might be describing. HOWEVER......you might try to get in touch with Jim Benjaminson over on The Plymouth Owners Club site. He has several sources well versed in MoPar tech. They may be able to resolve your question. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts