Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is getting ready to move a borderline-basket-case '63 Belvedere that has sat for many years, tires are all bad. In the same barn are several other late sixties and seventies Mopars- all 5 on 4.5". I think the Belvedere is also 5 on 4.5", just wanted to confirm so they can pull some wheels from other cars to move it...

·
Super Moderator
13,926 Posts
With the exception of the small bolt pattern A bodies and 1966 down Imperial: all Torsion bar Mopar cars and 5 lug 2WD trucks (to ca. 1985) till 1989 used the same 5 x 4.5" pattern. :)

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Simply measure the distance between centers on two studs not adjacent to each other. Or try a wheel!
I can't measure the wheel bolt pattern, the car is not local to me. That's why I asked here.

With the exception of the small bolt pattern A bodies and 1966 down Imperial: all Torsion bar Mopar cars and 5 lug 2WD trucks (to ca. 1985) till 1989 used the same 5 x 4.5" pattern. :)
I figured it was likely that it used the same, but with cars like the Imperial having a different pattern I'd better confirm it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts