Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been inactive for several years (long story). I no longer own my slant 6 - 64 Plymouth Valiant convertible. It was sold years ago to a Chrysler dealer in Indiana for their showroom. I have a mix of a few parts that perhaps someone can use, including a set of hubcaps, some valves, and other odds & ends. I'd like to find them a new home. I'll be taking some photos today. Any suggestions on where the best places I can list them?

Thanks,
Kevin
Bakersville, NC

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a photo of a mix of parts I have for my 64 Valiant Convertible, sold years ago. Just now getting to the downsizing stage. There are 5 hubcaps, a side view mirror, various engine parts including some valve tappets, bearings, etc, and some other miscellaneous items. I'm not looking to make a lot of $$; just looking for a new home, especially someone who might want to take the whole collection. Engine is a 225 Slant 6. I live in western NC. Can send additional and more detailed photos as requested.

Attachments

·
Got parts?
2,604 Posts
Someone might contact saltydog and see if any of these will work on his '64 Signet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts