Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I found an identical Valinat that was like my very first car back in the day. Took me 20 years but got it. It’s a gem. Factory 273 V8 and Hurst 4 speed. It’s already won awards in local car shows. I know it’s a rare one but trying to find out exactly how many like this one were made. I have the build sheet and all the codes, but can’t find out how many were produced. Appreciate any advice on who to contact. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Hello, I found an identical Valinat that was like my very first car back in the day. Took me 20 years but got it. It’s a gem. Factory 273 V8 and Hurst 4 speed. It’s already won awards in local car shows. I know it’s a rare one but trying to find out exactly how many like this one were made. I have the build sheet and all the codes, but can’t find out how many were produced. Appreciate any advice on who to contact. Thanks.
View attachment 81097
I ordered a new valiant signet just like yours only brown in 1964. I ordered it with a slant six and 4 speed wonderful car. I kept it for 8 years and then we had another family addition and moved up to a larger car (fury 1). I often wondered what happened to it because it was still like new when I traded it in. I also wonder how many slant six 4 speed were built.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts